Driving license apply online – In the modern era, people of all age like to ride bikes or drive a car. They want to be free and able to travel from one point to another point without relying upon others. However, taxis and the open vehicle has improved greatly in the most recent decade, individuals like to drive all alone. Anyway learning, how to drive is the initial step, applying for a driving license is the most significant step if you decided to drive on the roads. For an online driving license apply, it has a very simple procedure. As now an individual can go online and apply for a driving license in seconds.
Application for driving license
Applying for online driving license application, there are some following steps:
- Enter Driving License Number and Date of Birth in the respective fields and click on ‘Go’.
- On clicking ‘Go’, the website will automatically fill the ‘Last Endorsed Details’.
- In the ‘Submit Request to’ section, you need to choose the state and RTO from the dropdown menus of the ‘Apply to State’ and ‘RTO’ section.
- Lastly, Click on ‘Continue’ to go to the following stage.
The process to submit your application for driving license online
An individual can go further to submit for a driving license form online. The online driving license process is to simply visit the official website of Sarathi site of Ministry road transport and highway and just follow the below steps:
For submitting an online driving license application form the following steps are:
- Visit the Sarathi site of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- On your left-hand side, you will see a few options under “Driving License”.
- Choose the “Apply Online” option and starting from the drop choose “New Driving License”.
- You will presently observe guidelines for submitting your driving license application form. Go through the instruction carefully and click on the “Proceed” button to continue.
- When you click on the “Proceed” button, you will be asked as to whether you are holding a Learner’s License, a Foreign DL, or a Defense License. Tick a suitable box and continue.
- Based on what you choose above, you will be asked the Learner’s License Number/Foreign DL Number/Defense License Number.
- You will likewise be asked to enter your date from birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- When you fill the data asked, kindly click on “OK”.
- In the form, you will be asked to upload all the required documents like your name, age, and address.
- When you click on all the details, you will be asked to upload all the necessary supporting records like address proof, age verification, and identity proof.
- You might be asked to upload a passport size photo and your signature. Please keep the scanned copies of the same ready.
- Once you have uploaded all the records, you will be asked to choose the planning for your DL appointment. Select the date and when you will be accessible to go directly to the RTO and appear for your DL test.
- When you make a payment to submit your driving license application form, your application will be successfully sent to the RTO.
- On your appointment day, ensure you arrive at a few minutes early and give your test.
The section is to be signed within the sight of the license authorized by the parent or guardian.
To search Application number online
For getting information about an application, you have followed these steps:
- Pick the state from the ‘Select State Name’ drop-down menu.
- When you do that, you will get a choice to choose the RTO. Select the RTO name from the ‘RTO Name’ drop-down menu.
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name, and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Required documents for driving License to be submitted
There is the following list for submitting required documents of driving license application form:
- Learner’s License
- Verification of address: Any one of the following documents can be submitted as confirmation of the address.
- Ration card
- Voter’s identity card (EPIC Card).
- Life insurance policy
- Service charges like power, phone charge, gas bill.
- State or Central Government issued payslip.
- Proof of age: any of the following can be submitted as proof of age
- PAN card
- School matriculation certificate
- Voter’s identity card (EPIC card)
- Birth certificate
- Driving school certificate
- All reports relating to the vehicle to be utilized for the driving test.
- Passport-sized photograph.